Let us help you architect the right solution using the best technologies available.
Core technologies and solutions
- Software updates/upgrades
- Vsphere Infrastructure design and build out
- Physical server to virtual server conversions
- VDI infrastructure design and buildout
- Software updates/upgrades
- Backup infrastructure design, optimization, and sizing
- Job analysis, optimization, and configuration
- Cloud Connect configuration
- DRaaS – Replication design, build out, and optimization
- Veeam One Performance monitoring, design, and build out
- Microsoft O365 backups
- Network Assessments
- Network design and build out
- Cisco UCS design, build out, and optimization
- Cisco UCS HyperFlex design and implementation
- Meraki – Cloud managed product portfolio
- Cisco Duo – Two Factor Authentication
- Cisco Secure X Platform
- DNS layer security fka Umbrella
- Cisco Cloud Email Security (CES)
- Cisco Secure Endpoint fka AMP for Endpoints
- Active Directory infrastructure design, build out, and optimization
- Azure/On premise hybrid environment design, and build out
- Office 365 Planning and Migrations
- Azure Cloud planning and migrations
- Microsoft server software upgrades and installs
- Federated Services Design and build out
- Microsoft Direct Access design, build out, and optimization
- Microsoft licensing audits, training, and sales
- Security infrastructure design and build out
- Wireless network design and build out
- Fortinet software updates/upgrades
- Firewall migrations
Element Four utilizes its premier partners to help build industry-leading solutions and services. This focused approach allows us to be experts in the products and applications we recommend.
Veeam Cloud Connect makes it easy to get off-site backup and replication for different subsidiaries or departments, while maintaining complete control and visibility. It creates the ability to send Veeam backups and replicas from multiple locations to the Element Four Cloud platform located in Switch’s Tier 5 Platinum data center in Grand Rapids, MI. This is accomplished without tedious configuration or VPN setup.
Switch is a global technology infrastructure company whose core business is the design, construction and operation of ultra-advanced data centers, enabling the most powerful technology ecosystems on the planet. Element Four is proud to be a partner and a customer with Cloud locations in the Grand Rapids Pyramid and also Las Vegas. Switch’s data center ecosystem is built for reliability and 100% facilities uptime. The Switch data centers in Grand Rapids, Michigan and Las Vegas NV, are Tier 5® Platinum rated facilites.
Cisco is the worldwide leader in IT and networking. They help companies of all sizes transform how people connect, communicate, and collaborate.
Cisco HyperFlex enables multicloud IT with an adaptive platform that powers any application anywhere with the simplicity of hyperconverged infrastructure. Ask us about how our team has combined Veeam High Availability on Cisco HyperFlex to provide seamless scalability and ease of management for many of our customers running multi-cloud environments.
Element Four’s cloud infrastructure is a 10G network built on the VMware hypervisor. VMware’s virtual machine structure modernizes VM systems, making them faster, more flexible, and truly scalable.
Simple, Intuitive and Consistent networks that are easy to deploy, self-driving and seamless across your platform
Fortinet is the leader in Enterprise Firewalls and network security solutions. Fortinet’s elite network security platform provides Element Four with solutions for the core (internal segmentation), the edge (next-generation firewall), and access (secure access).
With Microsoft, we can create Azure/On-premise hybrid environments, develop Microsoft Direct Access solutions, migrate Office 365 structures, and more. Our cloud architects create tailored solutions for our clients by using Microsoft’s environments to their fullest extent.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) offers worldwide IT, technology & enterprise products, solutions and services.
HPE’s Nimble Storage Multicloud flash fabric creates an easy to use, single flash architecture across a multicloud environment. Deploy workloads flexibly on primary storage, secondary storage, and in the public cloud. Easily migrate and manage data between on-premises and off-premises locations.
Contact Us About Consulting Services
Please fill out the form below and an Element Four team member will contact you shortly.