Prevent unauthorized access with Multi-Factor Authentication.
Get in touch with Element Four today and see the benefits.
Why Multi-Factor Authentication?
Identity theft is on the rise, putting businesses of all sizes at risk. However, small businesses are being targeted over larger ones mostly due to the assumed lack of security. The most reliable vectors for attackers are weak and stolen passwords, so implementing Multi-Factor Authentication or MFA adds another layer of protection.
MFA works by verifying each user accessing your network through some other unrelated means. This could be a separate phone app with time-sensitive codes or it could be through email or SMS verification – something an attacker wouldn’t be able to access simultaneously. This is a proven method for keeping unauthorized users out of accounts, and can even boost productivity with added single sign-on features.
Why Element Four Recommends Cisco Duo For Multi-Factor Authentication
Having robust multi-factor authentication is important, and Cisco Duo makes this effortless – it’s easy to implement and more importantly, easy for your team to use. Here are some of the features:
- Verify the identity of all users with Duo’s easy, one-tap-approval 2FA
- Gain visibility into all devices managed and unmanaged to ensure they meet your security standards, before granting them access
- Enforce access security policies based on user, device, and application risk
- Secure Single Sign On (SSO) to streamline the user login workflow with a single dashboard to access all applications
- Secure access to all on-premises and cloud applications with native integrations.
- Secure remote access. Provide clientless remote access for multi-cloud environments and remote workers.
- Integration with Cisco Umbrella and other Cisco Zero Trust security products
Deploying Cisco Duo in Under 5 Minutes
Is your Data As Secure As It Could Be?
With the rise in digital security breach hitting the news media on a daily basis, it’s never been more important to consider what steps you have in place to keep your data safe. Whether small business or large, multi-factor authentication is one key way to add a layer of security to thwart an attack.
- Do you think your employees reuse their passwords for business and personal use?
- Do you think these passwords were ever compromised?
- Are any of your accounts compromised? Check to see here.
If you have any of the above concerns or others, Call Us Today or Schedule a Free Consultation.
IT Backup Support
By leveraging the functionality of Veeam, Element Four provides powerful solutions to protect your data, and allow you to recover from a disruption or disaster in a matter of minutes.
Expect the unexpected with Element Four’s easy month-to-month contracts, simple pricing, and no hidden fees.
Cloud Infrastructure and Colocation Services
Five Questions To Ask Security Vendors
Security platforms are evolving in response to customers’ need to consolidate their vendor landscape and simplify security. The following are important questions to ask when evaluating your options.
Why Do I Need Multi-Factor Authentication?
With the rise in digital security breaches, it’s important to consider what steps you have in place to keep your data safe. Whether small business or large, multi-factor authentication is one key way to add a layer of security to thwart an attack. Why might your business need it?
SecureX Survival Guide
Juggling security and business risks is a challenge when you’re facing talent shortage, evolving threats, and a sprawling vendor landscape. How can you go from overwhelmed to empowered?