COVID-19 Update: Element Four is OPEN for business
To our Valued Customers, Partners and Vendors,
I want to let you know that Element Four is open for business.
We are open because we play an important role in providing technology services for many customers in our community as well as throughout the United States and internationally. Many of our customers, partners and vendors play a crucial role in caring for our nation as we battle through COVID-19. Our robust IT Service offerings and talented staff will allow us to support you through these trying times. We have been in business over 10 years and fully expect to be around for the next 10 and beyond.
Prior to the Stay at Home order being issued for Michigan, Element Four began taking the necessary steps to protect our employees and adjust our business operations to operate in these unprecedented times. Our staff is a dedicated and talented group of individuals, they are responsive and will work diligently to serve you.
Our first priority is always with the safety of our employees and their families. Because of this we have instituted the following measures:
- All employees are working remotely
- Travel to customer sites has been suspended to protect our employees and customers
- Visitors and deliveries are handled with social distancing as a top priority
To our customers:
- Stay safe and healthy!
- We are here for you 24 x 7
- Contact us via phone at 616-275-5000 (Business or After Hours) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Business Hours, 8:30am – 5:30pm ET, Monday - Friday)
- Our website www.element-4.com
From everyone at Element Four, stay safe and healthy!