Prevent unauthorized access. Get multi-factor authentication to mitigate theft.
Have you ever stopped to ask yourself: do my employees reuse their passwords for business and personal use? Have these passwords been changed recently? Are they compromised?
With the rise in digital security breach hitting the news media on a daily basis, it’s never been more important to consider what steps you have in place to keep your data safe. Whether small business or large, multi-factor authentication is one key way to add a layer of security to thwart an attack. Why might your business need it?
- Identity theft is skyrocketing because it’s easy. Because identity theft is easy – too easy – and a growing threat to businesses of every size. MFA makes identity theft much harder. Protect your organization against stolen passwords.
- “Password123.” Your passwords aren’t strong enough. When was the last time you changed them? Does your staff use the same passwords for personal and professional use? MFA greatly increases the protection against weak passwords by verifying each user accessing your network.
- Small business attacks are increasing. MFA is a quick and effective implementation to mitigate security risks. Small businesses are are being targeted at an increasing rate by attackers. Be proactive before you have to be reactive.
- Productivity is important. MFA can increase worker productivity with single sign-on capabilities – keeping them in the flow versus always logging into the next system access point.
- Who’s on my network? Securely manage all devices that are accessing your network – like knowing who is “in your office” but for your network.
How does Element Four Set You Up For Success?
For us, client service is everything. So from the time you drop us a line, we’ll have a sales engineer in touch with you – and fast. After completing an analysis of your systems with you by phone and determining the need for multi-factor authentication, we recommend utilizing Cisco Duo. Cisco Duo is a robust platform for MFA that is simple to use and easy to deploy. Why do we consider it the best?
- Verifies the identity of all users with an easy, one-tap-approval two factor authentication
- Gains visibility into all devices managed and unmanaged to ensure they meet your security standards, before granting them access
- Enforces access security policies based on user, device, and application risk
- Secures Single Sign On (SSO) Streamline for user login workflow with a single dashboard to access all applications
- Secures access to all on-premises and cloud applications with native integrations
- Secures remote access. Remote work force? No problem. Provide remote access for multi-cloud environments and remote workers.
- Integrates with Cisco Umbrella and other Cisco Zero Trust security products
Want to know more? Read more about Cisco Duo adaptive multi-factor authentication, here.
Get started with Element Four today. One phone call today, data secured this week. Ask us about your FREE Cisco Duo trial to get started.